Monday, November 07, 2005

Random Thots:::::::::::::::::::

Long if uneventful day at work, well as uneventful as things go here. I was met at the door this morning by a woman wearing the security guard uni that our door and gate security wear (feds on the gates, security on the doors lotsa sidearms on people I am not sure can hit a barn with them).... anyway.. she was wearing the uni.. all dark black with shiney silver chrome and badges.. very sharp... wearing 225 lbs of silver jewlrey fromher haiir to her neckline.. and black patent leather high heels with four inch heels and very pointy toes....when she caught me looking at them she told me that if she did not wear them, her ass looked fat in her uniform....

I was very productiive today, felt like I earned my pay for a change as I was able to work more on my own. I am glad I was not out of IT for another year I would have had a very long way to go to be useful. This is a very complex and odd way of getting masses of people on a government internet ...... as many of you might imagine, I would do it different.... :-D

I did dinner again at the Golden Corral... the guy cooking steaks picked out one just for me and made it medium rare just like I like it.. (they were not very busy) so I got this huge steak done my way.. very nice...

More when time and energy allows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home