Friday, September 15, 2006

It Had to be posted somewhere:::::::::::::::::::::::

Our safety officer has been butchering his native English language in little cautionary emails to us all disaster. I am surprised by this time that he has not asked someone to perhaps proof read them in advance of his sending them. His latest was so bad I just have to pass it along...

The email was titled "Mosquetoe Infestitation". I spent some time walking around the JFO wondering quietly if this was some sort of strange Islamic Foot Fungus.... or perhaps some kind of religious slur.... I actually had tears in my eyes over this one though... he went on to explain how the standing water had greatly increasted the mosquetoe population and we should be careful when in the open lest one of them get on us.

It IS his native language so I do not feel so bad abusing him about it. People that write for large and professional audiences should know it well enough to use websters.com if for no other reason than to avoid people like me..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how true that is

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home