Sunday, December 10, 2006

Home Again!!!

Home again.. and glad for it. No news from Alexandria so apparently I escaped without a single complaint... The trip home was uneventful and I have enjoyed my weekof sloth and wastage. Starting tomorrow I get back on my excercise program.. and life returns to being retired. Thank you all for watching out for me here... I have no new blog at this time as i know more in the spring I will post additional information here... you all have a greatHolidays...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may not have enjoyed it here in Alexandria, but your presence made a big difference. I miss my friend.

If you're not posting FEMA blogs, post others. You have a vast knowledge of many topics and I, for one, want to see more blogs.

You and Trena have a terrific holiday.

California Sunshine

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to have you home.
D0gie and I missed you horribly. You enrich our lives so much with your presence.
Your keen whit and sense of humor make our house a home. Love you, Trena

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading you. I had some similar experiences in BR LA at the JFO, and elsewhere.Your blogs made me feel like I was not the lone ranger. Maybe I will run into you some day in FEMAville.

I really felt lucky to have foud you blog.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home