Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving::::::::::::::

No Vampires DEE.... somehow this place lacks the mystery of Southern Louisiana...

I did a road trip to Oklahoma to see mom and dad and kids and Trena met me here. We had the standard Turkey dinner... I managed the 500 plus miles and only got one speeding ticket.. (I ALMOST escaped texas and they caught me literally within site of the border... rats!!!) It is nice to have some relaxation time and then back for one more week. Then home for good maybe. depends on what FEMA does.

For those of you that read comments made here, I will tell you I do not engage in debate in this forum and generally ignore negative comments...

My family is well.. and life seems good here in Oklahoma.. I look forward to being back in Colorado even if it is cold. I will not mind leaving Lousy-anna behind at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Leadfoot - Texas traffic enforcement officers are quite a sneaky lot.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home