Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday Again::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


This is Dan Queen as I most Remember him.. went through my pictures to see and this is one of only three pics O have of him.. the main one is on his blog.....
This has been a good week except for Dan.... FEMA is predicting at least as bad a storm season as we had last year. The water temp in the gulf is ten degrees hotter than this time last year and they are predicting an extensive gulf storm season. I am sure there is no escaping this. I am going back to colorado before it starts, at the end of april...... In the JFO, planning has begun working on storm season 2006, we have already been given evacuation plans for the JFO and I am pretty sure most of my DAE and regular FEMA folk will be out of town by early May and certainly before June one. I for one intend to screw off all summer in colorado springs and be a motorcycle bum with a tan and coffee every day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan was a handsome devil - the attire suits him, I think. He must have enjoyed life to the fullest. Mom

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home